Thanks for visiting us. If you're here, you're asking if it would be cool to join Tommaso, Juan, Luis and Max, our production team.
We would love to receive your application. To make sure that the job fits you as well as you fit the job, here is the description:
Hiring Polyvalent Brewer in the Swiss Alps
WhiteFrontier is seeking the right candidate for a Polyvalent Brewer to join the Production Team – who will report directly to the Head Brewer/Production Manager.
• Full-time (42 hours per week)
• On-site: Martigny, Valais, Switzerland
• Monday-Friday (occasional Saturday, if needed)
• Open to international candidates
We brew beers to inspire, celebrate and bring together everyone who surpasses their limits on a daily basis by exploring a new range of sensations to experience and share. We believe that all of these unique moments, places and accomplishments deserve their own craft beer. A beer that captures the spirit of daring and encourages you to dream big. More than brewing great beers, we stand for inspiring you to Craft Your Life.
For more information, please visit:
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Learning and executing SOPs correctly
• Warehousing, milling, and organization of raw materials
• Responsible for wort production - on a 30hl Braukon full-automatic brewhouse
• Fermentation monitoring and cellar activities:
o Daily QC records
o CIP of tanks, hoses, centrifuge, etc.
o Yeast harvesting, pitching, and health management
o Running the centrifuge
o Preparation of bright beer for packaging
o Packaging (cans, bottles, kegs)
• Maintaining a clean, tidy, and safe working environment
• Attending festivals, beer tastings, and other events as needed
• Additional responsibilities, as assigned
• 2+ years of experience in a production brewery or similar field
• French (local language) is not required – but will be expected to learn if hired
• 18 years or older
• Willingness to learn and attention to detail essential
• Positive and curious attitude
• Ability to stand, walk and work for extended periods – 9 hours a day
• Ability to safely handle heavy items repetitively (alone) 25kgs, kegs, malt bags, etc.
• Ability to safely run all machinery, including forklift, as needed (training provided)
• Ability to communicate effectively within a team setting and directly to the Head Brewer
• Ability to complete tasks unsupervised, as needed
• Competitive salary
• 5 weeks of annual holiday
• Opportunity to learn!
• Chance to be a part of a growing, innovative, and respected project and team
• Ambitious brewery in a beautiful region with an admirable lifestyle
• Full benefits are to be discussed with the HR department if hired
Interested candidates, please email your resume and why you want to join the WhiteFrontier Team (including the date available to start) – we are looking to hire the right candidate ASAP.
Send all materials and questions to Head Brewer, Tommaso Stettler, at email@example.com
Craft Your Life!